From Peter Elst <peter.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: whiteboard
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:10:30 GMT
> In general I'd say everyone's welcome to touch any code as long as
> they know what they are doing - and that might include asking
> whoever's currently working on the module in question if that's ok.

Maybe I'm overthinking this, but how would the original committer need to
be contacted? Does that type of thing also happen on the list to have it on
the record or do you reach out to the committer directly?

I like the idea of everyone being allowed to touch anything, but can
imagine different people might have different goals and get in each others
way.

- Peter