From Peter Elst <peter.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Have Adobe ever published a list of what they are giving to Apache?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:24:41 GMT
> We probably will not donate communication channels like blogs, twitter,
> facebook, etc.

That is a shame but always tricky dealing with legal constraints - if that
is the case I hope they would allow cross referencing to Apache Flex
resources, or come up with a possible loophole like Adobe canceling their
social media accounts and letting the incubator sign up for those usernames.

I seem to remember flex.org was planned to be donated, is that correct?
Can't remember where I read or heard that.

- Peter