From Peter Elst <peter.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the Flex website
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 17:03:44 GMT
Sounds like a perfect opportunity to get the community involved - give it a
deadline of a week to come up with a proposal and have an open vote on the
mailinglist?

I'm sure we have some really talented people already on here willing to
volunteer but might as well open it up and drive some interest and
participation? Just a thought.

- Peter