From Peter Elst <peter.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: whiteboard
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 22:48:55 GMT
>  I don't think I have to say that I would never go into something and
> delete stuff without talking to the contributor.

my mistake, sorry Mike - so in general lets say somebody wants to work on
something in the whiteboard, would you create your own copy of it or put it
in the original folder?

I'm just asking because with the username in the folder, the situation
could arise that the code was originally put in the whiteboard by own
committer but 99% of the code got contributed by somebody else.

Guessing that is not an issue but might create some confusion.

- Peter