From Peter Elst <peter.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IRC Channel link on website?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 22:05:09 GMT
> Isn't the first release going to be the same as the latest Adobe Flex
> release? Why wouldn't we want to support those users?

That wasn't my understanding but could be wrong - just because its in SVN
doesn't mean its a release. My guess was there will likely be some
relatively minor bug fixes and perhaps code contributions before we have
something we can try to get through the release process and trigger a vote
on.

Would be careful not to have an exact same release under Adobe Flex and
Apache Flex, could be confusing for the community, where to go to for
support and perhaps legal problems with the same code being out under two
different licenses.

- Peter