From Peter Elst <peter.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex incubation on Apache as Opensource
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2012 09:52:51 GMT
> I have full faith on Apache Flex, but not on Adobe any more!

I don't really get the point of this thread, if you're talking about
runtime dependency its been discussed at great length - we're here to move
the Flex SDK forward not to bash Adobe.

Regardless of your opinion about Adobe, their strategy and commitment -
this in my honest opinion is not the forum for rants, nor does it do
anything to do anything to help us establish Apache Flex as an independent
and open source project.

- Peter