From Peter Elst <peter.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LOGO CONTEST] Tallying the votes
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:56:10 GMT
> If there's a general consensus on publishing this document earlier (I'd
> rather not, in order to not influence voters), I'll do it.

Thanks Rui, I think thats sensible - not hiding anything, people who have
too much time on their hands can still count the votes manually.

What are you doing with people voting for only one logo with 5 points? I
think the voting instructions said a minimum of 2 proposals needed to be
given points.

- Peter