From Peter Elst <peter.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the Flex website
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 17:30:22 GMT
It was just a suggestion - certainly don't mean to undermine the enthusiasm
or hold anyone back from getting involved and proposing a logo.

What I've seen talking to people in the wider community, there doesn't seem
to be a full understanding about the open nature at Apache or a realization
that you can actually get involved. I'd be in favor of anything that can
drive interest and participation.

- Peter