From Peter Elst <>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Flex Logo :: site page
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 18:30:13 GMT
> Thanks for putting that draft together for the contest.  Looks perfect to
> me. Doug had mentioned one week to submit the logo, I'm thinking maybe two?
> I mean it *is* the logo...

Are we looking for "the logo" or an incubator project logo? Think it might
be worth to ask people to ask to submit just a proposal - doesn't have to
be the finished completely polished thing IMHO.

If its just a design proposal would personally recommend making the
deadline not too long and a week would be fine, we can take our time once
the vote picks which one we want to go with.

- Peter