From Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BlazeDS
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 21:50:20 GMT
On 7 January 2012 20:54, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

>> there someone championing the project at ASF?
> Are you volunteering to be champion?

I cannot champion a project because I am not an officer or a member of ASF [1]

> I guess some folks are willing to work on it, but what needs to be done to
> it?  And does it matter to Apache if it only needs a few minor tweaks and
> isn't very active?

To graduate from incubation the project needs, among others, to show
that it has an active community. (this doesn't have to consist of
committers only) [2]

I would suggest finding out first if there are any initial committers.
Without it a core development team, I cannot see how Blaze DS would
survive.

/Anne

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Roles_and_Responsibilities.html#Champion
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/proposal.html#template-community