From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: whiteboard
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 09:44:23 GMT
On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 11:55 PM, Jonathan Campos <> wrote:
> ...I wasn't worried about ownership. I guess that is what header
> files are for:
> author: person A
> contributors: person B, C, and D

If you mean adding that in source file headers, that's frowned upon at Apache.

The problem is that down the line people might contact person A
directly instead of talking to this list - person A might not want to
get direct queries, and it's good for everybody to see other's

Also, "svn annotate" (or
is a much more precise way of knowing who wrote which code, for the
rare cases when that's needed.

View raw message