From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject [IMP] PPMC members not on the flex-private list (was: PPMC members, please subscribe...)
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2012 20:37:54 GMT
...quite a few PPMC members [1] are not subscribed yet - I've just
sent a [PING] message there, if you didn't get it you need to
subscribe according to the below instructions - same subscribe address
as in [2] but with -private instead of -dev.

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<> wrote:
> Hi Flex PPMC members,
> If you haven't dont so yet, please subscribe to that list.
> Also, if you subscribed from an address that's not, please
> make sure that address is configured as an alias at
> - this is needed to establish your identity.
> That alias service just replaced MailAlias.txt, if you added an alias
> in there previously it should have been migrated but please check.
> The private list is meant to be used to discuss things about people
> (new committers etc.), to avoid embarassing them in public if a
> nomination is rejected for example, and for other matters that really,
> absolutely need to be private. The goal is to use it as rarely as
> possible.
> -Bertrand

View raw message