From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: any svn experts out there
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 21:33:25 GMT
On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 10:05 PM, Tony Stevenson <pctony@apache.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 12:55:19PM -0800, Dave Fisher wrote:
>> ...Is there a particular svn dump command that will allow her to extract or replicate
the necessary parts of the Adobe svn tree to make a smaller more manageable repos or dump?

> You will need to look at svndumpfilter[1,2,3] - these are additional scripts that allow
you to filter on specific attributes of the data - each has it's own pitfalls - so they need
to be read carefully before using...

Looking at [1], I'd try "svndumpfilter include /flex/sdk" to extract
just the flex part of that big dump file.

-Bertrand

[1] http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.5/svn.ref.svndumpfilter.commands.c.include.html