From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal: Code Example / Application Development Procedure (was: Re: Non-core code, contrib and samples (was: Goal for Flex: Strengthening large-scale Flex applications...))
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 21:21:54 GMT
On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Sebastian Mohr <masuland@gmail.com> wrote:
> We had this discussion already ... unfortunately, talking
> about Application Coding Standards is not allowed on
> the flex-users list...

With my mentor hat on, I disagree with this.

Application coding standards is IMO definitely on-topic for this
project - if some people don't want to discuss them, just ignore those
threads.

-Bertrand

P.S. markmail has a nice permalinks feature to refer to threads and
message, the chainlink icon at the top right of each message - that
generates convenient links like
http://markmail.org/message/6nkpqaj72jn33ycx