From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SVN SSH Keys
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 13:20:58 GMT
On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 12:15 PM, Omar Gonzalez
<omarg.developer@gmail.com> wrote:

>> ssh -v yourself@people.apache.org might help find out what's wrong.
>>

> Thanks, I gave that a try. Seems its finding my SSH key on my laptop but it
> doesn't seem to find the key I placed on the server. I created my own .ssh
> folder in my user folder on the people.apache.org server but either I'm not
> supposed to create that folder by hand or I'm missing something...

You might be having too open permissions on those files, this works for me:

$ find .ssh -ls
 drwx------    2 bdelacretaz      bdelacretaz             4 Nov 17  2009 .ssh
 -rw-r--r--    1 bdelacretaz      bdelacretaz           798 Jan 29
2003 .ssh/authorized_keys
 -rw-r--r--    1 bdelacretaz      bdelacretaz          4212 Jun 27
2011 .ssh/known_hosts

-Bertrand