From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: flex-users mailing list (starting over)
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 20:18:30 GMT
On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 8:50 PM, Brent Arnold <brent@brentarnold.com> wrote:
> I agree as well, and would like to be a moderator on the new list...

In general, you need to be a Apache committer to be a moderator (and I
don't think you are one?)

We might be able to make an exception if that's really needed, but
considering we have already 3 volunteers from the PPMC (
http://incubator.apache.org/flex/team.html ) I don't think that's
needed in this case.

Of course, that only applies to the technical moderation of the list (
http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html#mail-moderate ) - you are
very welcome to join the list once it's created, contribute to
discussions and "moderate" them as in helping them make sense!

I hope this works for you.
-Bertrand