From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IRC Channel link on website?
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 08:56:04 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 10:55 PM, Michel Boudreau
<michelboudreau@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I run the #flex channel on freenode.net and would like to mention it on the
> website for people looking for help with Flex.  We're a fairly active
> channel and the more people that join, the better the help.  It used to be
> the "Unofficial Adobe Flex Channel"; maybe we can make it the official one?..

I think that's cool *but* people should remember that "if it didn't
happen on the dev list it didn't happen".

In other words, IRC is fine as the equivalent of a coffee machine chat
place, but no decisions should be made there, and as soon as a
discussion becomes "important" (whatever that means) it should be
reflected here.

-Bertrand