From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Flex source code - timeline for the initial code contribution
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 17:06:22 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 5:36 PM, Carol Frampton <cframpto@adobe.com> wrote:
> ...We're looking into preserving the history.  We're not sure yet whether or
> not it is feasible for us to do it.  If not maybe we can put the
> repository we pulled from up somewhere on adobe opensource site so the
> history is still available...

If you can get an svn dump from the existing Flex repository that
should work, we can ask the ASF infrastructure team to import it.

I'd then suggest the following process:

-Create the svn dump from the Adobe repository
-Put it somewhere with a public URL for download (as it's probably too
big to attach to a JIRA issue)
-Submit the software grant from Adobe  [1], which includes the md5
digest of the dump file
-Once the grant is confirmed, create a JIRA issue for the ASF infra
team to import the dump

-Bertrand

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt