From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commiters social network
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 20:28:06 GMT
On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 9:13 PM, Douglas Arthur <darthur@vmware.com> wrote:
> Would it be inappropriate to suggest committers add their blogs and/or twitter links
next to their name on the Team page? I find being able to follow community members is a good
way to keep up to date with rapid changes in this world.

I *think* that should be with rel=nofollow for fairness with ASF
sponsors for which that is required below a certain sponsoring level (
http://www.apache.org/foundation/sponsorship.html ).

I could find out, but for now I'd suggest adding that attribute to
such links, until we have a clear statement from the ASF about that.

-Bertrand

(@bdelacretaz - http://grep.codeconsult.ch/ - this also works ;-)