From Jared Webb <jared5...@gmail.com>
Subject [LOGO] Jared Webb (Please Read)
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:24:09 GMT
Hi there,

One last plea to hopefully be included. I spent a great deal of thought and
time putting these logos together and continued refining them into last
night. I am an avid lover of flex and this contest means a lot to me. I
submitted my design last night at 10:44pm and was crushed when I saw the
message failed. I wish I could go back in time but sadly I can't. Please
consider my logo for this contest, I worked hard and put a lot of time into
this. I know I'm new to the community but I would greatly appreciate a
chance.

Cheers,
Jared

Please let me know if there is anything I can do, I will even pay or do
other free work for a chance. This really means a lot to me and I don't
want my hard work to be in vain.