From Jared Webb <jared5...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [LOGO] Jared Webb
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 12:23:27 GMT
Hi there,

I got an error when I sent this message last night so I am forwarding it on
this morning. I have removed all the attachments and hopefully it will go
through smoothly now. Since I sent the orignal e-mail last night hopefully
I can still be entered in the contest. I have been a graphic designer using
flex for the past year and a half and would love the chance to design the
logo. Please see the link in the e-mail below.

Thanks,
Jared

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jared Webb <jared5702@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 10:44 PM
Subject: [LOGO] Jared Webb
To: flex-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org, flex-dev@incubator.apache.org

Hi there,

Here is link to png versions of the logo concepts I created for Apache Flex:

http://jaredwebb.carbonmade.com/projects/4135600#1

I am not able to share my source files at this link but if selected I will
be happy to send you the vector Adobe Illustrator source files. Thank you
for you consideration.

Cheers,
Jared