From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: frameworks code update and a question
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 22:47:42 GMT

> That would be fine, or maybe whiteboard/frameworks to make it clearer
> that it's for everybody to work with.
>
> -Bertrand

I like this, we can do whiteboard/frameworks/cframpton... etc, so people
can branch and experiment with the framework itself and we can all know
those types of framework wide experiments are found under
whiteboard/frameworks. Then we can just do component and other types of
non-framework specific experiments in whiteboard/s9tpepper, etc. Is that
too complicated? I just think it'd be nice to know everything under
whiteboard/frameworks are experiments people are doing with the Flex
architecture and who's leading those experiments. Thoughts?

-omar