From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spoon Community Call Feb 2nd
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:56:29 GMT
Sorry but I wasn't trying to quote you out of context, I was trying to
highlight what part of your response I was commenting on. I do remember
someone from Spoon stating there had been lots of work done on changing
some things for the unit testing suite and that Spoon was in the process of
waiting for a response on a Flex SDK change proposal when the announcement
happened... I imagine this is the experiment you are referring to.

This will be my last response on this subject and then I'll just wait and
see. I'm more interested in the code and contributing to it than
politicking, but I just wanted to voice my perceptions and concerns with
the Spoon Foundation. I still think all Spoon work should be done within
this list and community.

-omar