From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What about Cairngorm 3?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:39:45 GMT
2012/1/12 João Fernandes <joaopedromartinsfernandes@gmail.com>

> > Sebastian, I understand that but even if Adobe donated, in my opinion it
> has nothing to do in the Apache Flex website. Cairngorm doesn't belong to
> the SDK so their code conventions don't either.
>
> My 0.02€
>
> --
>
> João Fernandes

+1, I agree with João, I don't think Cairngorm belongs in Apache Flex. This
would open the doors to say, "Well, what about Robotlegs? What about
PureMVC? What about Swiz?" Cairngorm is not any different even though it
was last being developed by Adobe Consulting... AC is not Flex SDK team,
and that's why Cairngorm was never in the Flex SDK.