From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Logo voting
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 19:04:02 GMT
Another approach could be...

1. We determine how many finalists are going to be chosen from this round.

2. Everyone's votes are counted for this round to determine the finalists.

3. The designers will have some time (TBD) to gather feedback and update
their designs.

4. Another vote will be held for the finalists. All votes will be counted
this time (to gather community consensus) but only PPMC votes will count to
determine the final logo. If the PPMC vote is really off based on community
vote then the PPMC should reconsider.

Just an alternative I thought of, I could honestly vote for any of these
three approaches. I just wanted to throw out another option.

-omar