incubator-flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jira task to decide on Apache Flex version number needed
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:49:41 GMT
Perhaps we should try to have some sort of agreement with the Adobe folks
that would result in reserving the 4.6.x version numbers for any possible
updates they may need to do to that branch.

Updates and changes done by Apache that are still based on the 4.x
architecture should probably fall under 4.7.x, which would retain also the
original "spark.components..." namespace.

Then if/when we make major feature additions or architectural changes we
can move to Flex 5.x, at which point we can revisit the possibility of
moving the namespace over to "org.apache.flex...".

Just my initial thoughts.

-omar

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message