From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trace & Log
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 18:28:32 GMT
There is an incredible amount of data being passed from applications into
Monocle at what appears to be an extremely fast clip. I can't speak to what
methods they're using to accomplish that, but the speed is extraordinarily
fast for as much data as there has been in the demos. Have you looked at
the video? There is a lot of information _per frame run_ with highly
detailed information about what is running, how long it took, the phases of
the frame in which it occurred and other things that they still have not
demo'd publicly.

Either way, you're free to work on whatever you want, as is the "Apache
way", I'm just letting you know of what's coming on the horizon as it might
influence your decision, or you may not care and just do it anyway, that's
your call! :)

-omar