From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject SWCs (and other binaries) in the repository
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2012 21:27:08 GMT
>From what I understand so far binaries are a no no in the Apache
repository. I just committed some code for a StringConfirmationValidator,
and for the tests I used Mockolate, a mocking library for AS3.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/flex/whiteboard/s9tpepper/validators/src-tests/org/apache/flex/validators/StringConfirmationValidatorTests.as?view=markup&pathrev=1237167

So, now this code has a dependency on this library, but I have not
committed my libs folder because I wanted to double check what is the
appropriate way to handle this. Perhaps one of the mentors can chime in?

-omar