From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Spark StringValidator
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 11:13:31 GMT
Hey all,

I wanted to get started in my whiteboard area tonight so I was going to
convert one of my custom validators to Spark when I noticed 4.6 still
didn't even have a basic StringValidator port from the MX one, so I whipped
one up real quick. Really I just wanted to start my whiteboard area, so I
didn't bother to check if there was already one that I haven't seen or
updated to, but my Flash Builder 4.6 didn't seem to bring up any code hints
for a Spark based StringValidator. This is just a first iteration as I'm
still learning what the GlobalizationValidatorBase needs implemented so I'm
taking advantage of whatever new features it brings to the Spark
validators. I'd love to hear feedback, good and bad!

Thanks,
-omar