From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN SSH Keys
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 10:46:51 GMT

> I *think* our svn requires passwords sent over HTTPS, usually your
> client asks for a password the first time you use a new repository.

I've got SVN working with my updated password, this is fine was just hoping
to get an SSH key working so I didn't have to enter a password each time I
commit.

> You could also ask on infrastructure@apache.org to check what the
> current status is (and please let us know if you do).

I'll give this a try and let everyone know if it gets worked out.

> SSH keys work for ssh myself@people.apache.org, not sure if they're
> used for anything else that committers do.

I tried putting a .ssh folder with my public key in it but SSH'ing into the
server still asks me for a password even though the key is there. Not a big
deal, I don't want to spend a bunch of time trying to figure this out, its
more of a convenience thing.