From Omar Gonzalez <>
Subject Re: Spoon Community Call Feb 2nd
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:56:39 GMT
Im pretty sure that in the end it will all work itself out. One thing there
is no doubt in is that everyone both at Apache and in the Spoon foundation
want nothing else than to see this project succeed. We all have that goal
in common and I'm sure we are much better at compromise than our brothers
in Congress, so we at least have that going. ;)

But honestly, so long as Spoon keeps with their stated intents of keeping
dev discussions on list then I don't think there's room for much concern.
Apache has a good infrastructure in place that all us podling nublets are
still getting accustomed and familiar to, but every time I see something
that comes up as a concern there's usually some sort of framework already
laid down by Apache to work out the wrinkles. Lets just keep discussing,
like we have, and we'll figure it all out! Looking forward to Feb. 2nd!