From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spoon Community Call Feb 2nd
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:13:10 GMT
On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 7:56 AM, Jeffry Houser <jeffry@dot-com-it.com>wrote:

> On 1/18/2012 10:34 AM, Omar Gonzalez wrote:
>
>> First, I'll wait, we've been waiting for info from Spoon for over a year,
>> what's two more weeks? ;)
>>
>  You've been waiting over a year for a project announced April 2011 (9
> months ago) ?  [How oblivious was I to the project in those early days?]

If I remember correctly I first heard about Spoon in MAX 2010, that was
11/2010, which would be 14 months ago.

This page has timelines for Q1: http://www.spoon.as/core-values/  It would
be weird to launch a project in April 2011 and have goals for Q1 2011.

Anyhow, that's all besides the point. I'll sit and wait to see what
happens, I've said my piece...

-omar