From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Code Example / Application Development Procedure (was: Re: Non-core code, contrib and samples (was: Goal for Flex: Strengthening large-scale Flex applications...))
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 18:42:33 GMT
I read that thread, and there is clearly no consensus there other than the
fact that it turned into two discussions, 1.) Should we have a flex-users
list (which has been resolved, we now have this list), and 2.) should the
discussion about application best practices be moved to that list (this was
never discussed further)

That said... I'm going to step out of this discussion.