From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spoon Community Call Feb 2nd
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:11:47 GMT
Well, the one question remains:... If you were in the process of setting up
the same/similar infrastructure as Apache, and, we are now all at Apache,
then, why can't all the "Spoon work" be done on this mailing list? There
are Spoon people on this list, as well as the rest of the community you
_should_ be trying to reach. Also, I don't see why the things changing at
Adobe would impede you, it doesn't impede Alex Harui from participating
here, and he actually works at Adobe.

-omar