From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Whiteboard area
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 05:21:25 GMT
On Wednesday, January 25, 2012, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

>> It doesn't have to go under the committer's name.
>>
>> I could easily create a folder named 'McClean' and your code could go in
>> there, while I still have my own folder.
>
> That's good to know.
>
> Any idea how version control comments and commits could be preserved?
 For instance if I take a copy of the SDK make a lot of changes/commits
locally (in git) how would that be preserved when I  handed it back to
committer to check in for me? Again not a big issue (and I'm guessing
there's no easy way) I'm just trying to work out what the best workflow is
here.

> Thanks,
> Justin

I would look at the git svn commands and manage my work from there if I
wasn't a committer. I believe it'll even let you create patches from your
Git branch for SVN.

-omar