From Omar Gonzalez <>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Apache Flex Podling Incubator Status Report (February 2012)
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 21:18:39 GMT
The draft looks good to me, although that probably isn't saying much being
I've never written or read one of these reports before. But I agree with
the contents of the status and state of the community. I know there is a
lot of restless energy waiting to be put to efficient use! ;) And, yes, the
mentors have been great, thanks Greg, Bertrand, Dave and Anne!