From Miguel Martín-Forero Ruiz <miguel.mar...@cycle-it.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Logo contest
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 15:47:04 GMT
Well, if both logos has been treated as different proposals (althought they
could be the same) I think that they should be treated separately.

Just count the number of votes separately:

ID X: total N
ID X': total M

No, ID X: total N + total M (from ID X').

This situation could be avoided if we'd considered only one of them.
---
[image: Cycle-IT]
  * Miguel Martín*
 Director de Tecnología   [image: P] 644 469 698
[image: E] miguel.martin@cycle-it.com
[image: W] www.cycle-it.com
[image: T] @lasneyx <http://twitter.com/lasneyx>