From Frank Altomare <lost...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pushing Flex components thorough the GPU
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 23:16:52 GMT
I'm really interested in how this carries over to mobile, does anyone have
some information on the state of accessibility on mobile devices? This
seems like an interesting topic in it's own right.

I really think GPU UI components would be best utilized on mobile. This
feature would also really make Flex shine as a mobile development platform.

--
Francis Altomare,