From Frank Altomare <lost...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pushing Flex components thorough the GPU
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 13:28:55 GMT
>Oh yeah
>
>Sounds like the good old days when Flash was years ahead of HTML
>
>Wait a minute
This is a great point. Something like this could lead to a huge popularity
boost for Flex, especially in the mobile space. Imagine a silky smooth
scrolling list full of rotatable 3D collada files.

Hi Alex,
Forgive my shortsightedness but I'm not sure what you mean by accessibility
story.

Anyway, this does seem possible though I assume it would be an undertaking.

Does anyone know if the structure of the DataGroup would prevent the use of
Stage3D item renderers? If not I think this may be the way to go, at least
initially.