From James Roland Cabresos <>
Subject Re: Apache Flex suggestion - dumping SWF support in favor of HTML5 - listen to Steve
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 00:16:14 GMT
I know, but that project has already progress a lot I was thinking if that
project is supported then maybe it could improve to something we could use
Flex with and have really something working in less than a year. Just
wondering why it was not mention much in HTML5 related threads. will the
highly anticipated FalconJS better?

Just a suggestion, If the current Flex version can't be entirely ported or
be made compatible to FalconJS or any other AS3 to JS compiler because of
the limitations, perhaps we could just create a separate version of Flex
where it is optimized for these compilers. This way we may have something
that is working in less than 6 months I guess.