From Randy Troppmann <randy.troppm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] PPMC members to decide voting procedure
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 19:41:14 GMT
On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Michael Schmalle
<mike@teotigraphix.com> wrote:

> All I was trying to do is get it nailed down so there is no cluster bomb
> that turns into two sides. If you notice what I have been doing on this
> list, it has been trying to clear things up and get them cemented so they

> I know I'm capable of voting for a logo, what you said could be offensive to
> some.
>
> The above quote is WHAT I was trying to clear up because I saw divide
> happening between members and community.

Poorly thought out and worded email on my part. I was just trying to
say it would be preferable to have the wider community involved in the
decision. But I understand that this may be logistically difficult and
I don't want to interrupt the process already underway. I just want to
see this project get the best logo possible. +1 to be added to vote on
this matter :)

- Randy