From Randy Troppmann <randy.troppm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up the Apache CMS (was: the Flex website)
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 14:48:36 GMT
This placeholder logo is something I whipped up and is not owned by
anybody. Just something visually impactful.

- Randy

site and the wrapper site for www.openoffice.org migration - a very large site.

> On Jan 4, 2012, at 10:26 PM, Garth Braithwaite wrote:
>
>> We might want to hold off on even placeholders until we hear back from
>> Adobe on branding.
>
> I'll leave it to a committer to add a logo as https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/site/trunk/content/flex/images/flex.png.
Perhaps one of Randy's examples. I'm not aware if this logo is one of Flex's logos, I know
it is not a current "Fx" logo.

> I'm writing that page about configuration of the Apache CMS and will link the Flex site
to it by sometime this weekend.

> When someone updates the project logo, I'll see the the commit in flex-commits and make
sure the project knows the publish step. Meanwhile there is a trail in the flex site's developer's
FAQ.