From Iwo Banaƛ <banas....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First Flex release as soon as possible? (was: So, what should we do first?)
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 13:18:31 GMT
> I understand the "spirit" behind it, but I think there is so much to do
right now, that putting some of "our" ressources in a "symbolic" release
would not be a good first step in our new era.

I don't consider this to be a "symbolic" release. It's more the release
exercise and setting a baseline for regression testing. I agree that it
will be a small step back from the user perspective so probably not many
people will use it for prod but that's not a problem. We can make a big
step forward in couple months and be sure that the first feature release
will go smoothly.

Cheers,
Iwo Banas