From Nick Tsitlakidis <distantfragm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FLEX Logo Sketch
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 22:37:38 GMT
First post from me here. Hope all goes well.

Lovely logo. Pro looking and it has all the characteristings to stand out
and be associated with a product.
My only concern is the one Alex has just stated. Having an extra line in L
might make it hard for someone to read it.
Other than that, it looks awesome.