From Rafael Santos <rsan...@spectacompany.com.br>
Subject Re: When will be the wiki up and running?
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 23:01:13 GMT
Dave,

Do I need an apache.org email to be part of it?
How the process of accepting new committers will work?

I have been working with Flex framework for the past 3 years and all of our
company products are built on the top of it, so we have a lot of very
experienced developers that could help.

Best regards,
Rafael Santos