From Scott Delamater <scott.delama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Falcon compiler source code / Falcon architecture
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:36:24 GMT
On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 12:59 AM, David Arno <david@davidarno.org> wrote:
> Should we just ignore Falcon and instead consider a major overhaul of
mxmlc,
> or even a completely new compiler?

It sounds like, at best, we might be able to follow Falcon development
updates (and thanks in advance to Alex for keeping us apprised).

But if it's not being done in the open, it doesn't feel like the kind of
thing we should (or can?) use to steer decisions. That'd be a very tenuous
coupling.

An alternate compiler would be very interesting, at least.