From saurabh jain <jainsaurab...@gmail.com>
Subject Feature Suggestion | Component Cloning
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 06:38:14 GMT
One of the issues that has stuck me many times is ui component cloning.
The current flex sdk provides functionality to clone an object but not a
UIComponent.
I know there is a way to do that using CreateComponentFromDescriptor but it
does not server the entire purpose  and is not straight forward.

I think the sdk should by default provide a Utility to create a replica of
a existing component. I personally feel this should be the part of the sdk
itself.

--
Regards,
Saurabh