From John Fletcher <fletch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA instance is finally up and running!
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 13:48:02 GMT
Please make sure you migrate the issues before you open this up to all
users to lodge bugs.

If not, we might suffer thousands of duplicates where people start
re-logging their outstanding bugs in the new system.

John

--
John

*You're old enough to make your own decisions about the environment without
me telling you what you should and shouldn't print. But if you do print, I
hope this signature doesn't cause the message to go onto an additional
page. Because that would be kind of stupid, wouldn't it?*