From Roland Zwaga <rol...@stackandheap.com>
Subject Re: OSGi bundle Plugin registry system
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 11:45:01 GMT
Hey there,

I think such as system could be really interesting, because the development
patterns it exposes are pretty widely used. At the same time,
I'm not sure if it should be part of the SDK, or perhaps rather more as an
extension of the SDK.
It'll be a good discussion to determine what exactly people see as the
scope for the SDK, what type of functionality belongs in it, and what not.
An OSGi type of system as you describe is a really good example of such
functionality. In or out?

thoughts?

Roland

--