From Roland Zwaga <rol...@stackandheap.com>
Subject Re: Flex modularity through composition and interfaces
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 21:28:42 GMT
I think everyone's pretty much on the same page as you Mike :)
Describing component functionality using sane interfaces will *allow* DI
much more easily. If some type of configuration for this can be supported
by the SDK, that would be awesome because existing DI frameworks could hook
into those so that way everyone can keep on using their favorite
application framework.

cheers,

ROland

--